Pre Purchase Inspections
Pre Purchase Inspections
Buying a home?
Our thorough and fully independent pre-purchase inspections will reveal exactly what an agent or seller doesn’t want you to see. We identify major and minor structural defects, and in many cases, identify defects that have been concealed. We discover faults, which if left unchecked, could end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs in the future.
Selling a home?
Pre-sale inspections have also become very popular. By using the same format as the pre-purchase inspection we enable you, the seller, to repair any issues we detect during the inspection. By doing this, you’ll increase the value of your property, and maximise your selling price!
Make sure your dream home is a wise investment!
Don’t wait for those small repair jobs to turn into major defects. Get your residential or commercial property inspected!
Pre Purchase Inspections Include:
- Internal Structural Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs, fly screens, ventilation, glazing, fittings, appliances. We also pressure test showers for leakage and moisture walls.
- External Structural Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, rust, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Under floor space – Including sub-floor timber framing structures, piers, stumps, posts, supports, ventilation, ant caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Site – Including outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, paving, steps, vehicle accommodation, site drainage and retaining walls.
Our comprehensive report will tell you:
- What the defect is.
- Where the defect is.
- What the likely consequences will be if the defect is not repaired.
- Our recommendation for repair, and the suitable trades’ person required.
- Estimated cost for repairs if required.
Bonus: As a customer of Allcheck, you’ll not only receive a comprehensive report, including photos of defects, you’ll also receive FREE ongoing support while you own the property.
Pricing starts from $375. Plus we offer a combined price if you would like a Building and Pest Inspection at the same time. To find out more click here.
Click here to get a quote
Click here to book online
Contact us on 1300 688 347 or click here to send us an email enquiry.
Please note: All visual inspections are in accordance with Australian Standards 4349.1 – Inspection of Buildings Part 1: Property Inspections. A copy of the appropriate Standard with Appendices may be obtained from Standards Australia (www.saiglobal.com/shop).