Combined Building & Pest Inspection
Combined Building and Pest Inspections
Our most popular inspection due to our discounted rate!
A combined inspection gives you total peace of mind regarding the structural integrity of the building structure, including internal and external walls, roof cavity, subfloor cavity, external roof, gutters, eaves, outbuildings and site. It also includes an all point timber pest inspection by a fully trained and qualified pest inspector.
Pre Purchase Inspections Includes:
- Internal Structural Inspection – Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs, fly screens, ventilation, glazing, fittings, appliances. We also pressure test showers for leakage and moisture walls.
- External Structural Inspection – Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, rust, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
- Roof cavities – Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking
- Roof exterior – Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings
- Under floor space – Including sub-floor timber framing structures, piers, stumps, posts, supports, ventilation, ant caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
- Site – Including outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, paving, steps, vehicle accommodation, site drainage and retaining walls.
Timber Pest Inspection Includes:
- Thorough infrared scanning of all internal walls, ceilings and floors. We also check skirting boards, architraves and any internal feature timber walls
- Inspecting all fencing, retaining walls and trees surrounding the property for active termites, damage and identify areas where termites are commonly found.
- We crawl through the roof cavity and subfloor areas checking for wood decay from termite damage, wood borers, wood decay and fungal growth (common in areas where termites are present).
Click here to get a quote
Click here to book online
Contact us on 1300 688 347 or click here to send us an email enquiry.
“We recently had a client who was undecided as to whether or not he should get a combined building and pest inspection, on a house with a steel frame and cement sheet cladding. For peace of mind he decided to in the end. He was glad he did, as we found termites in the skirting boards and in an external door jamb.”
Jonathon Storm, Principal Inspector at Allcheck Property Inspections.