We understand that time is limited when deciding to buy a home, which is why we provide a verbal summary immediately following the inspection, followed by the written report either emailed, faxed or posted to you.
Our reports are comprehensive and easy to understand.
What’s included in an Allcheck inspection report?
A full internal and external inspection including:
- Structural defects
- Maintenance items
- Wear and tear
- Environmental and safety issues
Digital images are included in your report regarding any significant concerns.
- All internal rooms and roof cavities
Ceilings, cornice, walls, doors, windows, architraves, skirtings, floor structure and covering, stairs, cupboards, drawers, shelving, wardrobes, vanity units, fly screens, ventilation, paint finish, glazing, fittings and appliances. We also pressure test showers for leakage and moisture test adjoining walls and floors.
Stumps, piers, footings, underside of flooring, termite barriers, ventilation, moisture barriers, rising damp etc.
- Windows, walls, roofline, eaves, brickwork, weepholes, subfloor vents, weatherboards, roof covering, flashing, eaves, fascia, gutters, downpipes, drainage, rust, presence of asbestos.
- Garages, carports, pergolas, verandas, decking, balconies and external stairs.
- Fences, paths, driveways, paving, site drainage and retaining walls.
Note – For an additional charge a comprehensive asbestos audit can be undertaken if required.
Our reports are thorough and reliable.