According to a recent CSIRO survey, 1 in 3 homes are affected by termites in Australia. Click here to read the CSIRO Termite Report.
Here’s another significant statistic: less than 20% of homes are professionally inspected. That means more than 80% of us believe “it won’t happen to me”.
Is your house currently termite free?
Make sure you’re protecting your investment!
Our Pest Inspections thoroughly cover all areas, identifying any visual evidence of timber pest or structural damage caused by an infestation. We also look for evidence of borer and fungal decay. Here’s some more examples of what this service includes:
- A comprehensive Pest Inspection, delivered by a professionally trained pest inspector.
- We can advise you on the correct methods of treatment and arrange contact with a trusted Pest Technician.
- We use the latest technology including Infrared/thermal imaging, acoustics and borescope inspection cameras!
- Free consultation and briefing on completion.
- For peace of mind and protection, we are fully insured with Rapid Solutions.
The Pest Inspection includes:
- Thorough infrared scanning of all internal walls, ceilings and floors. We also check skirting boards, architraves and any internal feature timber walls.
- Inspecting all fencing, retaining walls and trees surrounding the property for active termites, damage and identify areas where termites are commonly found.
- We crawl through the roof cavity and subfloor areas checking for wood decay from termite damage, wood borers, wood decay and fungal growth (common in areas where termites are present).
Pest Inspection prices start from as little as $250! We also offer a combined price if you would like a Building and Pest Inspection at the same time. To find out more click here.
Click here to get a quote
Click here to book online
Contact us on 1300 688 347 or click here to send us an email enquiry.
Please Note: All visual inspections are in accordance with Australian Standards 4349.3 – Inspection of Buildings Part 3: Timber Pest Inspections. A copy of the appropriate Standard with Appendices may be obtained from Standards Australia (www.saiglobal.com/shop).
Don’t run the risk of having your home permanently damaged by termites!